Lonely Galaxy Artwork
100 in stock
Our original hand-drawn artwork of a lonely skeletal spaceman floating in space surrounded by the 12 major constellations of the zodiac.
View some examples of past prints
- Printed with 12-colour pigment ink technology to produce vibrant colours and outstanding quality.
- Every order is printed, signed, and shipped by the artist just for you.
- Purchasing this artwork does NOT transfer copyright.
- Small Print: 8" x 10" (20,5 x 25,5cm) Glossy finish
- Medium Print: 10" x 12.5" (25,5 x 31,5cm) Glossy finish
- Large Print (Poster): 19" x 24" (48 x 61cm) Satin finish
- XLarge Print (Poster): 24" x 30" (61 x 76cm) Satin finish
- Medium Canvas: 16" x 20" (40,5 x 51cm)* Matte finish
- Large Canvas: 20" x 25" (51 x 63,5cm)* Matte finish
*additional 4" border for framing
- The Prints arrive flat.
- The Posters arrive rolled in a tube.
- The Canvas arrives rolled in a tube, unstretched, ready to be framed.
1- Where do you ship from?We are now located in The Netherlands. In 2019 we moved our warehouse from California to the Netherlands. We ship worldwide!
2- Any shipping discounts?
-Netherlands, Belgium, Germany: minimum purchase €125.
-All other EU countries: minimum purchase €150.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING (buy 1 item or 100 items, shipping cost stays the same):
-USA, Canada: €22
3- What shipping method are you using?
[COVID-19 Update] We are back to our pre-COVID shipping rates!
We now use Fedex and UPS to ship your orders.
It takes 1-3 business days to prepare and complete your orders. Your package should then arrive within 5 business days of us shipping your items. You will receive a tracking number by email once your order is shipped out.
Shipping rates are calculated by Fedex or UPS. Get an estimated rate prior to checking out of our webstore.
4- Do I have to pay customs/duties fees if I live outside of Europe?
Please keep in mind that if you are purchasing from outside the EU (European Union), you will most likely be charged duties/customs fees when your package arrives in your country.
Please note that refusal of your shipment will not cancel any Duty and Tax invoice that has been issued through FedEx/UPS following the importation of your package. Akumu Ink® does not issue refunds on refused packages.
If you don't want to pay for duties, please shop locally from these official Akumu Ink® resellers.