Toil and Trouble Artwork
100 in stock
This fine art giclée print features the highest quality version of our artwork.
View some examples of past prints
- Printed with 12-colour pigment ink technology to produce vibrant colours and outstanding quality.
- Every order is printed, signed, and shipped by the artist just for you.
- Purchasing this artwork does NOT transfer copyright.
- Small Print: 8" x 10" (20,5 x 25,5cm) Glossy finish
- Medium Print: 10" x 12.5" (25,5 x 31,5cm) Glossy finish
- Large Print (Poster): 19" x 24" (48 x 61cm) Satin finish
- XLarge Print (Poster): 24" x 30" (61 x 76cm) Satin finish
- Medium Canvas: 16" x 20" (40,5 x 51cm)* Matte finish
- Large Canvas: 20" x 25" (51 x 63,5cm)* Matte finish
*additional 4" border for framing
- The Prints arrive flat.
- The Posters arrive rolled in a tube.
- The Canvas arrives rolled in a tube, unstretched, ready to be framed.
1- Where do you ship from?We ship from The Netherlands since 2019. We relocated our headquarters from the USA to Europe. We ship worldwide!
2- Any shipping discounts?
-Netherlands, Belgium, Germany: FREE SHIPPING (spend minimum €125)
-All other EU countries: FREE SHIPPING (spend minimum €150)
FLAT RATE SHIPPING (buy 1 item or 100 items, shipping cost stays the same):
-USA, Canada: (shipping cost is a flat €24)
-UK: (shipping cost is a flat €22)
-Puerto Rico: (shipping cost is a flat €29)
3- What shipping method are you using?
We use Fedex and UPS to ship your orders.
It takes 1-3 business days to prepare and complete your orders. Your package should then arrive within 5 business days of us shipping your items. You will receive a tracking number by email once your order is shipped out.
Shipping rates are calculated by Fedex or UPS. Get an estimated rate prior to checking out of our webstore.
4- Do I have to pay customs/duties fees if I live outside of Europe?
Please keep in mind that if you are purchasing from outside the EU (European Union), you will most likely be charged duties/customs fees by your country when your package arrives to you.
Please note that refusal of your shipment will not cancel any Duty and Tax invoice that has been issued through FedEx/UPS following the importation of your package. Akumu Ink® does not issue refunds on refused packages.
If you don't want to pay for duties, please shop locally from these official Akumu Ink® resellers.