We've been so busy with the updates on the finished Joker painting, Joker video, new designs, etc. That I didn't have time to make any posts about this Star Wars (Anakin Skywalker) painting I'm also working on for a customer. Here's the first work in progress post. Unlike the Joker painting which used a lot of pallet knife I felt with all the shadows and lighting effects I needed to blend the paint more for this piece to make sense. I'm really happy that I nailed the skin tones and overall shape of the face. The next step is to bring in more detailed shadows and highlights to the face. I have to clean up the cloth so that it looks more like how a light saber would reflect cloth. And lastly clean up the light saber so it looks more light saber-ish. I got to really clean it up and get it to the point of what I would call a finished piece by the end of this week (which is totally doable).